What information do we collect?
We collect the following information in order to provide you with the required services:
- Personally identifiable information (PII), which includes first and last name, address, phone number, last four digits of social security number (SSN), and email address of you and your workforce. You understand that you should not share the PII of any third parties, to which you should not have access.
- Financial information such as salary and earning details, additional earnings, and deductions of your employees and contractors to create pay stubs for them.
- Transaction information such as credit and debit card information, billing, shipping and contact details to complete the order.
- Device information including browser, operating system, and IP address.
- Information collected from third parties to identify you.
How do we collect information from you?
We use multiple channels to collect your information, which include:
- Create an account with us on our website, including affiliate sites, and mobile applications
- Direct interactions on our systems
- Subscription to newsletters and marketing emails
- Inquiring about our products and services
- Contacting us through chat, phone, and email
- Submitting feedback
- Signing up for contests and surveys
- Third-party services such as Google Play Services
How do we use your information?
We will use the information collected from you including but not limited to the following purposes:
- Provide services that we offer, that is, pay stub creation.
- Offer personalized and improved service and optimize our services based on your interests.
- Send communications to you, related to your orders and marketing purposes.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
How do we share and disclose your information?
We respect your privacy, and we don’t sell or share your information with any third parties except for items mentioned in this policy.
- Internal and external third parties: We share your information with our internal third parties such as APIs to provide our services. External third parties such as payment gateways will have access to your financial information to process your payments.
- Government agencies: We are required to share your information with government agencies under the law if requested.
In case you disable cookies in your browser, a few features will not work and some of our services will not function as expected. We recommend that you allow cookies for our website for a better user experience.
Sharing information with third parties
We do not sell or trade your information with any third parties and do not include links to any other third-party websites.
How do we secure your data?
You can stay assured that your data is safe with us. We incorporate multiple security measures including data encryption to keep your information secure. We scan our website regularly for security threats.
Only limited employees, with reasonable need, have access to your personal information. For example, our support personnel need to have access to your information to assist you better.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Your California privacy rights
Under the CCPA, if you are a resident of California, you have the following rights:
- Right to know: Request to share the personal information we collect about you.
- Right to request deletion: Request to delete the personal information that we have collected from you permanently.
- Right to non-discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights and deny products and services.
To exercise your CCPA rights, that is, the right to know and right to delete your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will share the information we collected from you within 45 days. If we are unable to share your information within the specified time, you will be notified of the reason for the delay and when you will receive your data. Please note that the information we share with you will contain data from the last 12 months.
You are not required to pay any additional fee to exercise your CCPA rights.
Should you have any questions about our terms and policies, write to us at email@example.com.