By using the website or creating an account with us, you agree to our terms. The customer (hereinafter “You” and “Your”) must be at least 18 years of age and should not use the documents created using our website for any illegal purposes.
Note that we may update or revise these terms from time to time upon notice by any means. Any use of the website after the amendment takes effect constitutes that you accept the changes.
- We are committed to delivering accurate tax calculations for all your documents. However, the accurate tax values depend on the information you provide to us. We are not responsible for accuracy if the information provided by you is incorrect.
- The website should only be used by business owners and company signatories to create pay stubs. You confirm that you have the authority to create pay stubs for the company.
- In case you are not satisfied with our services, you have the right to request a refund. However, your refund will be approved by our team only if you have a valid reason. For more information, you may refer to the Refund Policy section.
- We may update prices, discounts, and promotions mentioned on the website without notice. You will be charged the amount that is mentioned on the website at the time of order completion.
- We do not make any warranties or representations other than those explicitly mentioned in these terms. The website has not been developed to meet your individual needs.
- We only offer support for the services we provide. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues regarding our services.
- We may provide any notice to you under these terms by sending a message to the email address you have provided to us.
We offer a 30-day refund policy, meaning you can request for a refund within 30 days of your order completion. However, our team will decide whether to issue a refund or not based on the information you provided. Please read the following before requesting a refund.
You can request a refund when:
- You have made payment but unable to access your pay stubs
- You have made multiple payments for a single order.
Your refund request will be declined if:
- You don’t like the pay stub.
- You are having doubts about the calculations.
- You are not going to use the pay stub.
Your refund will be processed within 24 to 48 hours from your request. Your refund will be credited to your account in 7 to 10 business days. If you haven’t received your refund within the specified time, please check with your bank once and then contact our support team.
Should you have any questions about our terms and policies, write to us at email@example.com.