Pay stub generator for Wyoming
If you are operating your business in the state of Wyoming, there are a number of things you should know before you provide pay stubs to employees and contractors.
This article explains laws and regulations applicable to employers in Wyoming for running payroll and providing pay stubs.
Pay stub regulations in Wyoming
1. Are pay stubs required by law in Wyoming?
Employers in Wyoming must provide their employees with pay stubs every payday.
2. How often do you need a pay stub in Wyoming?
You will need to pay your employees on a semi-monthly basis. As pay stubs are mandatory in Wyoming, you will need to provide pay stubs every time you pay your employees.
3. What information can be included on a pay stub in Wyoming?
The following information must be included in employee pay stubs:
- Employee information such as name, last 4 digits of social security number, and address
- Employer information such as name, employer identification number (EIN), and address
- Hours worked by employees each day and each work week
- Amount paid to them each pay period
- Tax deductions
- Rate of Pay
- Itemized deductions
- Gross wages
- Amount and reason for each deduction from their wages
- Beginning and ending dates of the pay period
4. Does Wyoming have a state income tax?
No state income or local taxes are imposed in Wyoming
5. Are there any other taxes applicable to Wyoming?
There are no local taxes imposed in the state of Wyoming.
Information needed to generate pay stubs
To provide employees with accurate pay stubs, the information below is required.
- Whether Tax WY WC only on WY wages
Have all the information handy?
With SecurePayStubs, you can calculate accurate federal and Wyoming state taxes for your employees and generate pay stubs securely.
Processing payroll manually is complex
As a business owner who runs payroll manually, you will need to keep up with ever-changing payroll laws. You already have a lot on your plate and you might not want to get into the complex process of pay stub generation.
With SecurePayStubs, you can generate pay stubs for your employees with accurate federal and Wyoming state taxes and independent contractors in less than 2 minutes. Enter the basic employee and employer information, select a pay stub template for free, and let SecurePayStubs calculate the applicable payroll taxes accurately.
Spend less time generating pay stubs and more on your business growth.